Who doesn’t love sweet potatoes? I simply can’t get enough of them, so when I see they’re on sale in the local shops, I stock up and make everything I can!
This is a very simple, yet delicious, recipe that doesn’t require much prep. It’s versatile too – you can pop an egg in, fill with thai curry or dress it like a taco.
You will need:
* 2 large baked sweet potatoes (poke potatoes with fork & bake @ 400°F / 200 °C for 1 hour or until you can slide a fork through without resistance)
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella
* 4 bacon slices
* 4 eggs
* Fresh parsley
* Salt & pepper
- Cut of each baked potato in half and scoop out some of the flesh. The more you take out the more cheese and bacon you can add.
- Break an egg into each potato half, sprinkle some salt and pepper and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Add bacon and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F / 180 °C.