You will need:
- 2 cups gluten free flour (I use the Yes You Can stuff because it’s lighter and fluffier than Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups ripe banana, mashed
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. Gather together your ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and lightly whisk – flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, add brown sugar to the butter. Make sure the butter is room temperature. With a whisk, turn this into a thick cream.
- Then add the eggs to the wet ingredients, following with the bananas.
- Now you’re going to add the wet ingredients to the dry ones. Try not to mix it too much – you don’t want to overwork the flour.
- Grease your muffin tin or bread pan, before pouring in the batter.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes. I’m not sure how long it would take for muffins. I tend to watch for the tops to turn a dark brown. Use a sharp pointed knife, or a toothpick to determine if they’re done. You want the knife to come out clean, not sticky.