Depending on how many people you want to feed, you can double or triple the recipe! This is enough for 2 people to snack.
Prepare the salsa a little before you need it so that the flavours can mix together.
For the salsa, you will need:
- 2 super ripe tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 red or yellow pepper
- a bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 lime
- ground pepper
- ground cayenne pepper or 1 fresh Thai chili
- With a sharp knife, finely chop the tomatoes and onion. Throw them into a bowl and squeeze the juice out of the lime on top.
- Again, you’ll want to finely chop the red or yellow pepper, and then the cilantro. I find tearing off the leaves and then hammering the crap out of it is best. You really want to get the flavours out.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and then the spice. Adjust according to your taste buds.
For the guacamole, you will need:
- 2 super ripe avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and then use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. You can use a potato masher, or put these in a food processor.
- Dice the cloves of garlic and juice the lime into the processor.
- Blitz and then add your salt and pepper. Taste, and then add in extra ingredients if you require them.