I like these cookies for when I am in a rush to get to work – I grab a few and maybe some PB Choc Quinoa balls and dash. If I know I have a super tough week ahead or have some travel on the agenda, I make a batch of these cookies. They freeze well and can be stored for a couple days, which is really helpful when travelling.
- 1.5 cups of gluten free oats
- 2 to 3 Bananas
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce or 1/2 cup soft tofu
- Handful of craisins (you could substitue chocolate chips)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Using a Tbsp. place cookies on a cookie sheet and bake in oven for 30-35 min.