- 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 2 eggs (or 4 mini bananas for vegans)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3/4 cup gluten free pastry flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice and cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In bowl or mixer, combine pumpkin, eggs (or bananas), oil, applesauce, water and vanilla. Then add sugars.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together flours, salt, baking soda, and spices.
4. Pour flour into wet ingredients, and mix just until combined, making sure not to over mix.
5. Coat mini muffin tin with cooking spray or butter, and fill cups full with batter. Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.