I have had some lucky breaks with food shopping here in the city, and some not-so-lucky shopping experiences (think cockroaches and rats in Thai markets). To be honest, my diet for the past year has consisted of Thai curries, rice, GF soy sauce and stir-frys. Surely, after a year, it is time to diversify!
My local Villa Market offers a few special GF items (specifically baking):
- Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose GF Baking Mix
- Corn flour
- Brown and white rice flour
- General Mills GF Chex Cereal
- Megachef GF soy sauce, oyster sauce and fish sauce
- Tostitos corn chips and salsa